Ready to roll!

9 Aug 2011

Tuesday AM

Nice stay in a caravan in Warrington. Returned to Croston near Eccleston to start. Have gone through Wigan to Warrington. Seemed such a long way by car. No overtaking cyclists today. Have consoled myself with the fact that Big Peaks bike shop thought that my old bike would cause me to use at least 25% more energy. Will tell them if I can catch them! Haven't got off at any hills though and barely used bottom set of gears!  Going far too fast so taking another day off tomorrow to complete the 3 Peaks Challenge. Today's challenge is to eat all 4 chelsea buns that I bought this morning! Jenny seems to be worried about her figure, I'm worried about her getting pressure sores from all this driving so I give her lots to do! Don't want her joining the Baboon Club!

No comments:

Post a Comment