Ready to roll!

3 Aug 2011

Tuesday covered 83 miles; lost Jenny in Inverness and first hallucinations kicked in, seeing people & cars I thought I knew! Today left Fort Augustus along Caladonian Canal. Lots of wind farms in Scotland! Bit distracted by wild raspberries and more deer. Passed Loch Lochy, and then Linnhe to Fort William. Lift to see Neptune's Staircase. On up to Glencoe; 8m hill! Hallucinations (again) getting worse as uphill looked like downhill! Don't appear to be getting any major headwind, although I think that sometimes I am going so fast I am creating my own wind! Jenny reckons my toilet humour "knows no bounds"! Anyway, got to Tyndrum, 82m covered, near Crianlarich.

1 comment:

  1. Well done Brenda you nutter. Just keep toes pointing south, round and round. Richard & ValerieXX

    ReplyDelete