Ready to roll!

12 Aug 2011

Thursday PM

Jogled along canal path today. Very reluctant to renew my membership to the Baboon Club! We were doing great baboon impersonations yesterday to stop ourselves getting blown off the mountain - keeping down low. After the canal I was held up with awful wind! S Westerly as I was warned. Escaped another wasp sting, which flew down my clothes and then finally hit the wall mid afternoon. Had hands facing the wrong way for a rest, misjudged a turn and hit leg! Another lovely bruise!  On to Shrewsbury, visited friend later and now stopped overlooking Ludlow Castle - 68.14m today.        

(Jenny) Brenda apparently was negotiating a lift from one side of canal to other on a narrowboat when somebody pointed out the bridge ! I think she was disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment