Ready to roll!

15 Aug 2011

Sunday

(Jenny) After serving my master with orange juice, yoghurt, scrambled eggs and tea in bed I packed up the tent, said goodbye to Mary and took the morning off. Went for a lovely walk from Fingle Bridge to Castle Drogo and back. Nice to get away from the old dragon (B) for a while. Must go ~ she who must be obeyed calls! 
My turn! Then we went to the Jamaica Inn for a cream tea. I presented Jenny with some newly acquired road kill! I have been over lots of dead hegdehogs and rabbits, so today I found a fluffy dog and a rabbit which I gave her ~ shame about the real road kill though. Jenny still has lots of gas but I draw the line at her cooking and eating badger! 
Anyway last find was heaven sent ~ a beanie neck pillow, just made for my saddle! It helped so much with the 75.78 of uphill today! Jenny said I should wear it inside my trousers and create my own cycling shorts! Anyway past Indian Queens, on our way to Redruth and the finish in sight tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment